shiro-user mailing list archives

From elpela <kenten...@gmail.com>
Subject Web Sample - link error
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:02:50 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to run the web-sample in jboss jboss-5.1.0.GA and I'm having the
following error:

13:56:21,484 ERROR [0-incubating-SNAPSHOT]] Excepci├│n arrancando filtro
KiFilter
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method
"org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.getLoggerFactory()Lorg/slf4j/ILoggerFactory;"
the class loader (instance of
org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) of the current class,
org/slf4j/LoggerFactory, and the class loader (instance of
org/jboss/classloader/spi/base/BaseClassLoader) for resolved class,
org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder, have different Class objects for the type
org/slf4j/ILoggerFactory used in the signature
	at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory(LoggerFactory.java:240)

What I have done is:
maven compiled the hole project.
I have copied:
 ki-all-1.0.jar
 slf4j-api-1.5.6.jar
 slf4j-log4j12-1.5.6.jar
to C:\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\lib

and samples-web-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.war to
C:\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\deploy

What's wrong?

Thanks!
Ken