shiro-user mailing list archives

From Csaba Nemeth <csaba_nem...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: jsecurity under jdk14
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:59:08 GMT

I quickly tested the sample web application under tomcat 5.0.30 and java
1.4.2.

I had to make the following changes:

The configuration classes use 1.5 api class - java.util.Scanner, I had to
eliminate the use of this class.

The default cache manager - based on hashtable - didn't seem to work under
1.4 - while it works fine under 1.6 - I configured the application to use
EhCache.

The sample web application worked as expected after these changes.

I go ahead and raise a JIRA issue for the configuration classes that need to
be changed in order to get it working under 1.4