shiro-user mailing list archives

From "Bradley Beddoes" <bradleybedd...@gmail.com>
Subject grails plugin - annotations
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:22:48 GMT
Hi Gang,
I tried this message over on grails-users a few days back but no one seems
to have any ideas, hoping I might get a hit here with some grails jsecurity
plugin users.

I am attempting to test RoleRequired annotation on a *very* basic controller
defined as such:

import org.jsecurity.grails.annotation.RoleRequired

class EntityController {

    @RoleRequired('nosuchrole')
    def list = {
        [entities : EntityDescriptor.list() ]
    }
}

As you'd imagine I expect execution of the controller to not be allowed as
no user has the role 'nosuchrole'. I can confirm that my setup in
SecurityFilter.groovy does require the user to authenticate and that the
closure is executed. Not seeing any immediate logging output.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong would be appreciated, probably
something minor I have overlooked.

regards,
Bradley