shiro-dev mailing list archives

From gaderrick <jerry.derr...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Shiro + NGINX + Pac4j + Active Directory + CAC Card (for Zeppelin)
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2018 13:47:11 GMT
Hello-

I'm trying to configure Zeppelin (installed on HDP 3.0.1) to authenticate to
our Active Directory using CAC/PIV cards. We're using NGINX to
capture/forward the header info (which holds) the info on the CAC card to
authenticate the user, but when I click on the "Login" button on the
Zeppelin home page, it "pops up" the default Zeppelin login window
(expecting an email/user and password).

Does anyone know why this is happening, and more importantly how to fix it?
My hunch is that the line in the shiro init section needs to change from
"/app/login", but I haven't found another option for CAC cards.

Thanks in advance.

Jerry

--
Sent from: http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/