shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Defect in WildcardPermission evaluation?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2018 14:31:52 GMT
Claude, you are probably right, about it being too late to change, as
people are running this in production (and we would not be able to change
permission resolution easily)

You could, however, create a RegexPermission (or other custom Permission
type) and change the logic for your application. (you would just need a
`PermissionResolver`).

-Brian