shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting to contribute.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 13:52:49 GMT
Hey Abhishek!

The best place to start getting your feet wet is to walk through the
samples: https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/master/samples

(and the related doc)  If you see anything that isn't correct send us a
Pull Request (for the doc or the sample code)

After doing that you might find an area of the code that interests you the
most and we can provide a few more pointers.

Let us know if you get stuck on anything!
-Brian