shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Rui Tang <tangrui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Register Custom Filter When Using Shiro Spring Boot
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 02:39:48 GMT
I've uploaded a simple demo to reproduce the problem. Just unzip it and run
`mvn spring-boot:run` and exception will be thrown.

This application has no meaning, just for demo.

In `ShiroConfig.java` I've commented out a method to declare my own
ShiroFilterFactoryBean. If uncomment this method and remove the
`testFilter()` method and the application will work.

After digging into the code, I've got some idea about this problem.

When spring boot starts, the auto configuration will firstly run
`org.apache.shiro.spring.config.web.autoconfigure.ShiroWebFilterConfiguration.filterShiroFilterRegistrationBean()`
method, in this method, `shiroFilterFactoryBean()` will be called.
`shiroFilterFactoryBean()` method just call
`AbstractShiroWebFilterConfiguration.shiroFilterFactoryBean()`. In this
method a ShiroFilterFactoryBean will be created.

In `ShiroFilterFactoryBean` class, there're two methods `createInstance()`
and `postProcessBeforeInitialization()`. The
`postProcessBeforeInitialization()` seems to register the @Bean filters to
this class, then `createInstance()` uses there filters to create filter
chain manager. But according to the problem, the
`postProcessBeforeInitialization()` may not executed, then the named filter
may not be injected so the startup failed.

If I use my own logic of creating the ShiroFilterFactoryBean then firstly
add named filters then declare filter chain mapping then the application
will work.