shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Automatically configured servlet environment
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:55:59 GMT
It isn't something that _needs_ to be swapped out, the servlet fragment xml
is in it's own jar, so if that jar isn't present on your classpath then you
can configure Shiro any way you want.

https://github.com/apache/shiro/tree/master/support/servlet-plugin

Is there a framework you are looking to use where annotations are a better
fit ?