shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Angular 2 with Shiro
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:21:55 GMT
Shiro's tag libraries are used for rendering pages server side. Angular is
_typically_ used for client side rendering.  You could of course do some
sort of hybrid approach.

That said the more common use pattern for this is probably using Shiro to
protect your application / REST endpoints and use Angular as your display
technology.  You could also create an endpoint that exposes your
permissions/roles and use something like this project:
https://github.com/maybenull/angular-authz