shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Angular 2 with Shiro
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 19:20:02 GMT
Shiro is only protecting the backend resources, so it should not be an
issue.

That said, I know there are a few integrations that help tie the two
together, and those integrations may or may not have been updated for
Angular 2.

Can you give us a little more background as to what you are doing or
looking for?