shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh <umaletiya.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Facing issue in reflecting URL = ROLE changes dynamically
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:55:52 GMT
First of all, I am using the ShiroFilterFactoryBean only. Here is the xml
configuration of that -

/<bean id="shiroFilter"
class="org.apache.shiro.spring.web.ShiroFilterFactoryBean">
	<property name="securityManager" ref="securityManager" />
	<property name="loginUrl" value="/home/login.zul" />
	<property name="successUrl" value="/home/index.zul" />
	<property name="unauthorizedUrl" value="/home/unauthorized.zul" />
	<property name="filterChainDefinitions"
value="#{filterDef.filterChainDefinitionMap}"/>
</bean>/

Now, when I save URL = Role Mapping from UI, I get reference of this bean
from application context and then invoke setFilterChainDefinition() method
on it. The exact lines are -

*ApplicationContext appContext = SpringUtil.getApplicationContext();
appContext.getBean(ShiroFilterFactoryBean.class).setFilterChainDefinitions(appContext.getBean(ShiroFilterDefMap.class).getFilterChainDefinitionMap());*

Later, as per your suggestion, I extended the ShiroFilterFactoryBean and
created my own user defined ShiroFilterBean which I attached in one of the
earlier reply. I actually want to know what exactly I am supposed to do in
the subclass. You have the file. You can suggest.