shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh <umaletiya.hit...@gmail.com>
Subject Facing issue in reflecting URL = ROLE changes dynamically
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 18:41:25 GMT
I am using shiro in my zk application along with spring. I prepare some url =
role mapping on system startup and add them in filterchainDefinitions
property of shiroFilter bean which is instance of class
ShiroFilterFacotryBean.

I have also user interfaces for mapping roles to urls. Upon saving, I try to
call the setFilterChainDefinition() method and set the new mapping but it
never gets reflected, unless the context is initialized again.

I do not want to reload the entire context. What could be done to reflect
this new mapping in the system?