shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Future CAS module support in Shiro ?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:52:39 GMT
Re: java 8.  I think that might be fine.

We would need to deprecate shiro-cas in 1.3, we can still accept minor cas
patches if someone wants to take this on (or possibly just recommend
forking shiro-cas?) So there would still be a working module on older JVMs

As for 2.0 we need to think about what JDK versions we support (on a
different thread)