shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Haywood <...@haywood-associates.co.uk>
Subject Re: The other ASF products that use Shiro
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 05:45:42 GMT
Hi,

Great news that Stormpath is funding for Brian's time on Shiro, thanks.

To the question, I can tell you that Apache Isis [1] integrates with Shiro
[2].

In fact, I raised a ticket a good while back [3] to ask if Isis could be
added as a link to the integrations page [4].

Brian, with you now on-board full-time, perhaps you could now do this?

Thx

Dan

[1] http://isis.apache.org

[2]