shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Penzov <peter.pen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get list of all logged users from Apache Shiro
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 09:33:31 GMT
Hi Darin,
   Thank you for the response. I use this shiro.ini configuration:

[main]
shiro.loginUrl = /authentication/login.xhtml
dataSource = org.apache.shiro.jndi.JndiObjectFactory
dataSource.resourceName = jdbc/DefaultDB
dataSource.resourceRef = true
jdbcRealm = com.crm.web.authentication.JdbcRealm
jdbcRealm.dataSource = $dataSource
jdbcRealm.permissionsLookupEnabled = true
securityManager.realm = $jdbcRealm
passwordMatcher = org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.Sha256CredentialsMatcher
credentialsMatcher =
org.apache.shiro.authc.credential.HashedCredentialsMatcher
credentialsMatcher.hashAlgorithmName = SHA-256
credentialsMatcher.storedCredentialsHexEncoded = true
credentialsMatcher.hashIterations = 5000
multipleroles = com.crm.web.authentication.MultipleRolesAuthorizationFilter

[urls]
/authentication/login.xhtml = authc
/authentication/passwordreset.xhtml = anon
/javax.faces.resource/** = anon
/** = authc

How I can add cache?