shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Bradley <Richard.Brad...@softwire.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.2.5 ( take 2 )
Date Thu, 19 May 2016 09:17:23 GMT
+1 from me

Commenting out the default "remember me" key in the example project addresses my remaining
concerns about naive users releasing apps which are vulnerable-by-default, thanks.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=shiro.git;a=commitdiff;h=a144c5b33814c8f88de963110fb6f14d5be4bae1;hp=d628a1ae96bb0e7e1af791217aaab7e4bf774ae8

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Demers [mailto:brian.demers@gmail.com]
Sent: 19 May 2016 05:26
To: dev@shiro.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.2.5 ( take 2 )

This is a call to vote in favor of releasing Apache Shiro version 1.2.5.
This is a bug fix point release from 1.2.x branch.

The following issues are fixed for 1.2.5:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SHIRO-562?jql=project%20%3D%20SHIRO%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.2.5%20and%20resolution%20%3D%20Fixed

Minor doc chances since the previous staged 1.2.5.

Source:
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=shiro.git;a=commit;h=bf1e04fca099ca6fd1a9a16da1aea04a5bb8f404
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=shiro.git;a=commit;h=bf1e04fca099ca6fd1a9a16da1aea04a5bb8f404>*

Staging repo for binaries:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheshiro-1011

Project website (just for informational purposes, not to be voted upon):
http://shiro.apache.org/

Guide to testing staged releases:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours. Please do examine the source and binaries before voting.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 (please include reasoning)
Richard Bradley
Tel : 020 7485 7500 ext 3230 | Fax : 020 7485 7575

softwire
Sunday Times Best Small Companies - UK top 25 six years running
Web : www.softwire.com<http://www.softwire.com/> | Follow us on Twitter : @SoftwireUK<https://twitter.com/SoftwireUK>
Addr : 110 Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL
Softwire Technology Limited. Registered in England no. 3824658. Registered Office : Gallery
Court, 28 Arcadia Avenue, Finchley, London. N3 2FG