shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Nielsen <mny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to help OSGI'fy Shiro, if you will have me.
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 14:53:06 GMT
Alright. At least im in for a challenge:) Since the SecurityManager will be
a service in the OSGi setup,  i can't put a securitymanager on the
threadlocal,  so i need to work around that feature without affecting
anything else. This will require some contemplation :)
On 13 Apr 2016 16:41, "Brian Demers" <brian.demers@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll cherry-pick them in both

https://github.com/Collaborne/shiro/commit/e83d73f858bc48cbc7c7123fada099eff044aa43

https://github.com/Collaborne/shiro/commit/631847d3a2754244ad0ab2f87bd581fe7b8e60f7

https://github.com/Collaborne/shiro/commit/831b90c9255ce81994accef5a94ddfa31a85d8cf

https://github.com/Collaborne/shiro/commit/be75d27d9439585308ea48420a36d42b53fe7cb2
> (no issue/PR yet)
>
> Should I create a new issue for that, or would that only be relevant for
> the mythical Shiro 2.x?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Andreas
>
> [*] JDK 7 is EOL'd, so I simply didn't want to have to bother with that
> anymore.
>
> On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 11:02 PM Brian Demers <brian.demers@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > It should, though use JDK 1.7, if you are not already
> >
> > -Brian
> >
> > > On Apr 10, 2016, at 7:43 AM, Martin Nielsen <mnybon@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi again.
> > >
> > > I have started ever so slowly, and i have run into the first issue:
> > Compile
> > > problems:D
> > >
> > > Either i am missing something, or i have hit the project at a time
> where
> > it
> > > doesn't compile. The support/AspectJ project is failing to compile.
> > >
> > > Should the project just comple directly from the github repo? Or do i
> > need
> > > some special setup?
> > >
> > > If not, i guess i will just start spooling backwards until i hit a
> commit
> > > that compiles:D

> > really.
> > the