shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Nielsen <mny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to help OSGI'fy Shiro, if you will have me.
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2016 11:43:43 GMT
Hi again.

I have started ever so slowly, and i have run into the first issue: Compile
problems:D

Either i am missing something, or i have hit the project at a time where it
doesn't compile. The support/AspectJ project is failing to compile.

Should the project just comple directly from the github repo? Or do i need
some special setup?

If not, i guess i will just start spooling backwards until i hit a commit
that compiles:D