shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Nielsen <mny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I would like to help OSGI'fy Shiro, if you will have me.
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 14:32:42 GMT
That is the problem, i don't think this will be a "small" change really. I
will be making small knicks in quite a few places. I am up for doing the
work, and i am up for modifying it and taking critique. I wouldn't mind
helping to support it afterwards either. I just want to make sure i don't
get some answer like "OSGi is not a priority for us, please sod off" :D