shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "plalithas@hotmail.com" <plalit...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: After PassThruAuthentication HTTP 404 Login.jsp error
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 15:42:58 GMT
Today, I've put debug statements on shiro and found that because of
securityManager.sessionManager.sessionIdCookieEnabled = false, it is not
able to get the subject. As it is failing to get the subject, it is going to
org.apache.shiro.subject.Subject.AuthorizationFilter.onAccessDenied() and
erroring out for invalid subject. I've took log for "sessionIdCookieEnabled
= true" and "sessionIdCookieEnabled = false". I've attached the log and
compare screen shots for your reference.

shiro_log-1.txt: with sessionIdCookieEnabled = false
Shiro_log_wSession-1.txt: with sessionIdCookieEnabled = true

<http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/file/n7578876/Screen_Shot_2016-02-17_at_9.png>

shiro_log_wSession-1.txt
<http://shiro-developer.582600.n2.nabble.com/file/n7578876/shiro_log_wSession-1.txt>

shiro_log-1.txt