shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Exploring integration from Apache Syncope
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:44:30 GMT
Hi Francesco,

This looks good to me - thanks for sharing.  One question though (since it
helps us with feature development and supporting our community): if you're
already using Spring Security, why are you looking to move to Apache
Shiro?  There's no right or wrong answer of course - I'm just curious as to
the motivation.

Cheers,

--
Les