shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Exploring integration from Apache Syncope
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:27:25 GMT
Hi all,
at Syncope we are starting discussion [1] around replacing the current
authentication / authorization implementation with something based on
Shiro. I have assembled a quick summary of proposed integration - which
also describes at high-level the current status - at [2].

Can you take a look at [2] and / or provide some upfront advice? Do you
see anything essentially wrong with it?

TIA
Regards.

P.S. Any chance to meet in Budapest at ApacheCon: Core this week?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/crc7gwugmyzw3bib
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+Apache+Shiro+integration+for+authentication+and+authorization

--