shiro-dev mailing list archives

From jleleu <lel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: open items for shiro 2.0
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 07:57:16 GMT
Hi,

Yes, it makes sense to me: the smaller the core, the easier to maintain and
develop. I'll do that after adapting the buji-pac4j extension to Shiro 2.0
(a good way to try it in depth).

I consider this change is under lazzy approval. I'll proceed unless someone
raises a -1.

I'll propose something around login url computation refactoring as well (as
a pull request on github to facilitate the discussion).

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme