shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Dishant Anand <dishant.an...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Migration to Git
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 02:00:58 GMT
You can consider moving to gitlab , which is a better option over git.

It has much more social coding style approach , plus code reviews are
lot more better.
https://about.gitlab.com/features/

Regards,
Dishant Anand

--
	Dishant Anand

Software Engineer

	Tel: +91 124 4548383 Ext- 1005
UK: +44 845 0047 142 Ext- 5115

	TBS Website <http://www.techbluesoftware.co.in>
	Techblue Software Pvt. Ltd
The Palms, Plot No 73, Sector 5, IMT Manesar,
Gurgaon- 122050 (Hr.)

www.techbluesoftware.co.in <http://www.techbluesoftware.co.in>

	TBS Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Techblue-Software-Limited/441777369284888>
TBS Twitter <https://twitter.com/TechbluSoftware> TBS Google+
<https://plus.google.com/+TechblueSoftwareCoIn> TBS Linked In
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/techblue-softwares-pvt-ltd>

TBS Branding <http://www.techbluesoftware.co.in>

            Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended solely for
            the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may
            contain information that is privileged, confidential or
            otherwise exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this
            e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or
            agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
            distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
            prohibited. If you have received this communication in
            error, please immediately notify us by replying to the
            original message at the listed email address. Thank You.