shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Darin Gordon <dar...@gmail.com>
Subject how to track/participate in 2.0 designs
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 11:38:06 GMT
Until yesterday, I was intending to port a large section of shiro 1.2.3 to
python.  However, Les introduced me to the 2.0-alpha source and that kind
of blew my mind a bit -- thanks Les.

Aside from running diffs between 2.0 and 1.2.3 , I'd like to know what
other resources I can draw from to understand the design changes.  The 2.0
Release Notes only seem to include highlights of the changes.  Are there
any evolving sources of specifications or even dialogue that I can draw
from?

Thanks.  Looking forward to working together.

Regards

Darin