shiro-dev mailing list archives

From ceposta <christian.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Enabling the test jar for shiro-core
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:48:38 GMT
I was building the latest trunk/root and found that the build fails because
the maven-jar-plugin was commented out of $ROOT/core/pom.xml.

Seems it was removed in a wholesale removal of OSGi mvn plugin:

cposta@FusePostaMac(trunk) $ svn log -r 1484203
r1484203 | lhazlewood | 2013-05-18 18:04:14 -0700 (Sat, 18 May 2013) | 1
line

Removing OSGI bundle packaging type in some poms - they're causing classes
from other modules to be included in the resulting .jar.  We need to better
analyze how to support OSGi effectively and then update the poms
accordingly.

Maybe we can put the maven-jar-plugin/goal:test-jar back because the test
jar is required by sub modules :)