shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject OSGi support on trunk
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 16:13:25 GMT
Hi,

In reference to the following commit, which removed bundle plugin
configuration from trunk:

The problem is that we have modules that share the same packages. For
example, both the "lang" and "core" modules have "org.apache.shiro.util".
As core has a dependency on lang, the "lang" classes from this package get
sucked into the generated jar.

Given that trunk is for a new major release, would there much resistance to
changing package names, so that they are unique across modules? So for
example, "lang" moves from "org.apache.shiro" to "org.apache.shiro.lang",
etc. I am willing to submit a patch along these lines.

Thanks,

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh