shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Initial steps toward 2.0
Date Mon, 13 May 2013 19:21:32 GMT
Don't have strong objections. I'm for JDK 1.7 for 2.0 for the same reasons
as Les. What I see is a small percentage of companies still on JDK 1.5 for
whatever reasons but those on JDK 1.6 either planning on upgrading to JDK
1.7 or have already done so (but that's all anecdotal). We could even test
the waters with an eventual alpha release of 2.0 with JDK 1.7 and if that
doesn't fly too well, we could still downgrade in beta/GA release.

Kalle