shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Shiro Environment and Guice: EventBus access
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 22:17:19 GMT
Hi devs,

I recently updated the Environment interface to specify the ability to
return the application's EventBus.

However, because I don't understand how the Guice stuff works, I'm
unaware of how this affects the Guice support.  In the meantime, I
just instantiated a default EventBus instance in the existing Guice
components (e.g. GuiceEnvironment) to satisfy the API, but I don't
know how this will affect the Guice support overall.

Jared (or anyone else familiar), can you please help me understand how
this works in Guice and what the appropriate changes are for the Guice
support?  I know this will affect the GuiceShiroFilter - because the
AbstractShiroFilter needs an EventBus now - but I'm unaware of exactly
how.

Thanks,

Les