shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Shiro website conversion to ASF's CMS
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:11:26 GMT
Per the warning from infra@, we have to move away from Confluence as a CMS
and use the ASF's new system before January 1, 2012 (basically in 20 days):

http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html

Although I'm not terribly thrilled about the particular implementation, I'm
on the whole really happy about this because it means we can version our
documentation to match our release versions.  This has caused me enough
grief over time (trying to represent certain features or config for all
previously released versions in the same doc).

I think I'll probably have some time to work on this over the holidays, but
if anyone else wants dive in, please speak up! :)

Cheers,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282