shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CDI and WSS4J integration
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:22:23 GMT
I think CDI support is important, so I'd personally like to see that
go into the next feature release (1.3).  I can't speak for WSS4J, but
if someone wants to contribute work on that as a support module, it
would be easier to discuss adding it in.

Cheers,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282