shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Bunting <jared.bunt...@peachjean.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.1 Release
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:43:38 GMT
Kalle,

That's certainly sensible.  I think my thought was that if we had any
critical fixes in trunk that weren't on the branch, we should consider
getting them there.  I certainly don't think we should delay.  I'm also
a fan of frequent micro releases, we should try to move in that
direction.  Anyways, I don't object either way.

Jared