shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Bunting <jared.bunt...@peachjean.com>
Subject Re: 1.2.1 Release
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 16:15:49 GMT
Do we have a list of targeted fixes?  Or just what's currently on the
maintenance branch?  Should we go through minor fixes that are just in
trunk and attempt to backport them?  (I don't have anything in mind,
I'd have to look a bit...just seems if we're going to do a bug-fix
release, we should fix as much as we can.)

Thanks,
Jared