shiro-dev mailing list archives

From jleleu <lel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complete CAS remember-me support
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:04:53 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for making things clear. As I saw the same source code in buji-cas as
in shiro-cas, I was a bit confused on the strategy.

>From my point of view, it's hard for the Shiro's dev team to maintain and
follow my requests about CAS support. Today, I'm asking for updating
remember-me (SHIRO-373) and it's not an easy topic, but tomorrow I'm pretty
sure I will need to address auto-login, proxy mode... Working on CAS support
for Shiro requires to know both CAS and Shiro.

So here is my official proposal / request to Shiro's dev team :
- can we remove CAS support from Shiro core and move it into buji-cas ?
- can I get the lead on the buji-cas extension (meaning commit access on
buji-cas) as I know both CAS and Shiro and as I'm willing to maintain and
improve this extension ?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme