shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Bunting <jared.bunt...@peachjean.com>
Subject Re: JMX Support
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 22:56:45 GMT
I'm thinking that the registration will be done separately for each
injection environment.  Both Spring and Guice expose some sort of
instantiation listener so it makes sense to me to use those mechanisms.
 The Guice one should be pretty straightforward, but it's been so long
since I've worked with Spring, I'll have to do some reading on that one.

-Jared

: