shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <...@hazlewood.com>
Subject Can't mvn release the project
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 06:03:05 GMT
I can't release the project in preparation for voting - maven is
blowing up on me.

Here's the steps I followed:

1. Branch the trunk to release from the branch (so there are no trunk
conflicts from a random commit). I then performed the release from the
branch:

> svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/1.2.x
> cd 1.2.x
> mvn clean install -Papache-release,docs
> mvn release:prepare -DdryRun=true -Papache-release,docs
> mvn deploy
> mvn release:clean
> mvn release:prepare -Papache-release,docs
> mvn release:perform -Papache-release,docs

This last command results in a build failure:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:2.1.1:deploy
(default-deploy) on project shiro-root: Unsupported protocol: 'scp':
Cannot find wagon which supports the requested protocol: scp:
java.util.NoSuchElementException
    [ERROR] role: org.apache.maven.wagon.Wagon
    [ERROR] roleHint: scp
    [ERROR] -> [Help 1]

What gives?  Any ideas?  What am I doing wrong - or what might need to
change in the pom?

Building with Mac OS X, JDK 1.6.0_29, Maven 3.0.3

Thanks,

Les