shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenId4java - RelyingPartyRealm
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:35:01 GMT
On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Kalle Korhonen
<kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was looking into the unfinished openid4java support module. The
> RelyingPartyRealm implementation seems a bit funny to me, it extends
> AuthorizingRealm but then states in the javadoc of it
> doGetAuthorizationInfo "Returns {@code null} always because OpenId
> does not support authorization operations".

Is this true?  I mean, if Attribute Exchange is enabled, is it
possible that some of the attributes are group or role names?  I don't
know the answer to this question, but my assumption is that the answer
would determine which Realm implementation we extend.

Cheers,

Les