shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepping for the Shiro 1.2.0 release
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:32:29 GMT
+1 to wait to add this to 1.3.0.M1  Adding in features last minute
with no community testing is never a good idea.

This is another reason why I'm advocating Milestone releases in the
future - the more people using it for testing the better.  More people
will use an M1/2/3/etc release than are willing to use a snapshot
release.  This helps ensure stability sooner for the final release
IMO.

Mamadou, we'll be very happy to get your patch and incorporate it as
soon as possible!

Regards,

Les