shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Shiro 1.2.0 (2nd attempt)
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:31:55 GMT
I also removed openid4j module sources from the tag, note that the
binaries were not staged as the module was removed from the build.
Les, please keep in mind that when you tag, you are tagging that
module plus everything else below it. The two changes to the tag is
renaming the tag to shiro-root-1.2.0 and removing
shiro-root-1.2.0/openid4j. The svn revision is 1233745.

Kalle