shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Bunting <jared.bunt...@peachjean.com>
Subject Re: Deprecation of org.apache.shiro.web.servlet.IniShiroFilter
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:01:28 GMT
I'd also be interested in if there is a more osgi-ish way to do this.
My unfamiliarity with OSGI is limiting me here, but I'm curious if
something like a "bundle activator" (mentioned in the parallel thread
by atomicknight) would be a more appropriate way to go.  If it is, I
don't see any reason that we can't add this sort of integration to
Shiro.

-Jared