shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Jared Bunting <jared.bunt...@peachjean.com>
Subject Re: Prepping for the Shiro 1.2.0 release
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 21:58:01 GMT
Sounds reasonable to me.  None of those six tickets look critical for a
1.2.0 release.

I am definitely in favor of increasing our release frequency.

That being said, it would be nice to address SHIRO-338 as soon as
possible.  Les, do you have the ability to bump up the memory on our
Jenkins build?

Thanks,
Jared