shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Allan Ditzel <al...@allanditzel.com>
Subject Re: AbstractShiroTest in shiro-core
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:45:16 GMT
The main value would be in not having to worry about the clean up binding/unbinding the subject
and doing so in an exception safe manner.

To put it differently, it makes it easy for someone to do unit testing in their app without
really having to add much thought to the internals of Shiro. I thought one of the goals of
the project was low barrier to entry?