shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Mike K <mko...@semanticresearch.com>
Subject Shiro and Crowd SSO
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 18:36:09 GMT
I am integrating Shiro with Crowd.
I have got the existing realm code and converted it to use the 2.3 Crowd
API.
Now I would like to make Shiro work with Crowd SSO.
I have been wrecking by brain though on how to do that cleanly. A realm
alone would not really do it, given that the integration would work best if
the the Crowd Token should really be used as the session, but session seems
to be so pervasive in Shiro, I am not sure I could cleanly replace it or
just "watch the sessions"

I would love to get thoughts from some of the seasoned developers that have
an opinion or experience with Shiro and SSO.

Mike.