shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome to Jared Bunting, the newest Apache Shiro committer!
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 01:25:11 GMT
Hello Apache Shiro community,

The Apache Shiro PMC (Project Management Committee) would like to
offer a word of congratulations and welcome to Jared Bunting for
becoming the latest Apache Shiro committer.

Jared has regularly contributed to the Shiro project for a while now - from
Jira issues to mailing list and framework discussions to
code patches and helping new users - and we're happy to have him as a
committer.

Welcome Jared - we're excited to have you become a part of the team!

Cheers,

The Apache Shiro PMC