shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Antoniazzi <nicolas.antonia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shiro Guice Integration
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:02:14 GMT
I really would like to this this patch about Guice inside Shiro (or -extra).
I have to keep in my project the Guice/Shiro glue code that could be hosted
as third party.
Moreover, I think that this is a good thing for Shiro to support Guice,
maybe more than Spring, because all Spring users can use Spring Security,
whereas Guice users do not have a ready to use Security framework.