shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shiro Guice Integration
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:15:23 GMT
(I looked over Jared's documentation earlier as well and it looked
good enough for inclusion). Jared, you need to have an individual
contributor license agreement on file, after which I can give you the
permissions to edit the cwiki. See "Contributor License Agreements" at
http://www.apache.org/licenses/. The confluence space for Shiro is at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Index.

Kalle