shiro-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Unauthorized URL for different entries in filter chain
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:01:38 GMT
I think I mentioned this a while back and I've run into this again recently.  I would love
to have different unauthorizedUrl entries per chain

        <property name="filterChainDefinitions">
            <value>
                /admin/** = myFilter, roles[admin], /service/notadmin.jsp
                /work/** = myFilter, roles[verified], /service/notverified.jsp
                /owners/** = myFilter, roles[owner], /service/notowner.jsp
                /account/** = myFilter
            </value>
        </property>

I'm going to make a branch to show my proposed changes and if everyone is happy with them
I'll move them into trunk.  The changes will be backward compatible.

Regards,
Alan