shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Demers <brian.dem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ExceptionCatchingModularRealmAuthorizer ?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2011 15:45:11 GMT
Yeah, changing the Realm interface defiantly violates the versioning
guidelines.  Is there anything saying the next release cannot be 2.0
(granted that doesn't change the problem here)

On the plus side, I think my ExceptionCatchingModularRealmAuthorizer
was the only think that broke, which highlights a contribution.