shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Les Hazlewood <lhazlew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.1.1 bug fix point release?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 23:55:24 GMT
Sure, I agree with this mostly.  I thought of a 1.1.1 because I don't
really know how close to 1.2 we are - the exception translation stuff
has still has to be finished (I'm working on this now - not too
difficult), and the OpenId stuff should be wrapped up soon enough.
I'd also like to increase the tests for a 1.2 release, but that's just
my hope.  So if that work takes another month or so, I think it might
be good to get the bug fixes out now.  Better to release those earlier
than later I'd say...