shiro-dev mailing list archives

From Deluan Quintão <del...@deluan.com>
Subject Re: Shiro for Facelets
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:19:23 GMT
Hi Mike,

I haven't got any issues regarding conflics of the namespace. And you can't
just use a different namespace in your xhtml's, because this namespace is
declared in shiro-faces.taglib.xml, inside the shiro-faces jar.

If you think your problem is really been caused by this conflict, try
changing the namespace inside that file too, and let me know if it works.

If don't, please send me a small project with this problem and I'll check
it.

Thanks,
Deluan.

--